Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Corner View ~ Bright

     When darkness is illuminated and brought into the light the transformation can be bright. So how about the future, what may we change this Earth Day to continue to nurture our universal mother?

                                

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtfully committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” -- Margaret Mead

Corner View is a global collective where bloggers share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you would like to explore more "bright" in the world visit Fouriborgo


9 comments:

  1. Very good video and interesting words. Not always easy for me to understand English when people speak quickly... But I'm sure I understand the main and most important :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words to read and hear :) Now ! you are in the sidebar !!! have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved that Margaret Mead quote. Words to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a man...........or a woman who can say I'm sorry.
    I appreciate the earth in so many ways, dear Holly. Thank you for appreciating it too.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so true! Little acts add up to greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so true! Little acts add up to greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw this coming / passing by today!!
    hope it will do it's work and make the earth a bit brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't seen Margaret Mead's name since my university years!
    Happy Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's universal, and we ought to say sorry so many times more, it'd bring a little more acceptance...
    hey, that beetle? i never noticed it until you pointed it out!!! thxs for that, holly!!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete