Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Walking A Non Winter Wonderland

Texas is full blown into  spring/fall combo so to say. All week is 82 degrees across the board. Our garden is filled with pollinators first food such as dandelions, henbit, and other hodgepodge of edible lawn. I wore shorts and a tank top today and its the very end of December! In California I would never, but were not there Toto ... Apparently winter will officially arrive on my birthday in the New Year. I received some amazing outdoor work boots that are fur lined and rubber bottomed from my Renaissance Man that I cant wait to wear. A quick greenhouse amazon purchase was made so I won't lose my plants to overnight freeze points. It doesn't stay cold here to long unless the snow fluke happens again like last year....yikes! Here's some garden photos taken after fresh rain on our 80 degree days.










The last whispers of 2021 are breezing through, please 2022 be good to the world.

4 comments:

  1. Your garden is coming along nicely, Holly. Nothing like home grown tomatoes. They will be good to go in Spring hopefully. I can't believe it's 82 degrees there. Winter is really cold up here in the mountains, and we are looking at days of 14 degrees this week. The snow is so pretty, but it's sometimes hard to get out to go to the store, but I managed this morning, as we needed groceries. Your fur-lined work boots sound cute. Bet you can't wait to try them out. Have a wonderful week, Holly.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature is certainly having some mood swings. We've yet to see ear snow in New York City. There was a little dusting a few days ago, but then it went up to 50 degrees--very warm for us this time of year.

    I LOVE your garden dwellers.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Weather keeps getting Weirder around the Globe! We're having a lot of Rain and Flooding here in the Desert. During the Day it's 80 and at Night it's in the low 30's. Your Garden looks lovely, I particularly Love the Fungi on the Trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Hello Blog Admin and anyone reading this , I was diagnosed of herpes and Hiv at the age of 24, and it runs my life until I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center- thankfully after drinking Dr itua herbal medicines for two weeks I'm completely cured which really helped me now I've had no limit how much I do massively. I had two jobs, one full time and one part time, have my horse to care for and would also help friends with their horses. Have since had to accept that I only have one job (to take care of my health) and still care for my horse with help... Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases like Herpes,Hiv/Aids,Cancer,Kidney Disease,Liver Diseases,Hepatitis,Lupus,HPV,Diabetes,COPD, And other health conditions anyone may have in their body. Dr Itua uses his herbal medicineTo cure those diseases.
    Visit his herbal website www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com This is an illness I wouldn't wish on my enemy

    ReplyDelete