Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Rising To the Light Of The Moon

SUPER BLUE BLOOD MOON
January 31st 2018







I really didn't feel like rolling out of bed this morning, until I was reminded about a lunar eclipse going on. Then I rolled down a hill while I was looking to set up the tripod, don't worry me and the camera are fine it was more like falling backwards. Luckily I had a view over the trees and snapped some shots, as the sun was setting on the horizon she hide from me. Read ya later lovelies the moon has set in motion some house organizing for the day.

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, isn't it? Glad you got up to record it. Some of them look like Halloween shots!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hope these mean something. Like peace is coming or forgive your enemies or next year's crops will be fantastic... If I had lived 10,000 years ago maybe I'd have a myth or two stuck into these events. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I wasn't sure when the eclipse was happening and ended up forgetting to look it up last night after my classes. So, I missed it. But I am excited to see the Moon tonight. Amanda and I are planning to take a short drive after I get out of class. Have fun with the organizing, I need to do a lot of that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool pictures, Holly. Love the third photo with the tree branches. I will try to see the moon tonight. : )

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Thank you for taking these photos!! Big Hugs and Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New York City was nastily clouded, so... thank you for this gift!

    ReplyDelete