Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Road Trip - California


Here's a quick update for yall. We have been here in Texas for a week now and we are currently looking for a home in the heart of the country. I'm in unknown mode right now but found some time to update everyone. These shots were taken from inside the truck while we were driving along California I-5 . The kids were taking turns getting sick out the windows. A lot of craziness happened along the way which I may blog about later. One thing though, do not stop in Indio C.A.






 Farmland


 Angeles National Forest
 Fault Lines

 LA Cityscape

 Miller Lite Plant



4 comments:

  1. good luck with the house hunting. Glad you are there now.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Bravo Farms pic. So different from anything around there. It made me smile.

    Like Marfi, I'm wishing the best of luck in the house finding ventures. May you find exactly what you want and at the price you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent a comment, but not sure it went through. You're in Texas now! There's a lot of farm land in between Southern Cal and Northern Cal, and I appreciate our farmers so much. Thanks for the update, Holly, and I hope you find just the right house and area for your family.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos!!!
    I wish you good luck with finding a house! I hope you find exactly what you want!
    Thanks for keeping us updated!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete