Thursday, April 6, 2017

Emergence



" They hatched !"

Emergence is the process of becoming visible after being concealed.  We are having a combo of April showers bring May flowers melodrama both in the outside world and within. A beautiful few days at the coast were planned for the upcoming Spring break to finally relax and unwind, but it seems that may change as well thanks to mother nature and her mood. I have been wound so tight this last month I find some days I am gasping for air. The complexities of life keep flowing without hesitation and seem to have no breaking point. These energies are being felt by many and I know we are all going through our own stuff... but I need to vent a little.  So we keep on keeping on especially if we are the glue that holds it all together, even if we are at the point of being the little sticky nub that's about to fall out of  the gluestick. New life is emerging all around the homestead and I cant wait to break out of my shell as well.



5 comments:

  1. We all need to vent once in awhile, and I'm here to listen. : ) Oh, those doves are precious birds, aren't they?

    Yes, you are the glue that holds it all together, so hang in there, lovely friend.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the deshelling is as gentle as you need it to be. Continue breathing and stretching, the world will wait...

    Love the photos and the emotion-filled images you've painted with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!!!
    Keep breathing my friend! Sending Big Hugs and Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* Lovely photos, I saw the beach stuff on instagram, looks like you all had a lot of fun! Hope the day was relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - just come over from Stacy's blog (Magic Love Crow)
    I love the photo's.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete