Friday, December 2, 2016

Light

Day 2 - December Reflections

The shutter sound of the camera awoke Chico as I was taking his picture, hence the "what are you doing" look he's giving me. The warm sunlight coming from the front window is perfect for napping. Chico is in need of a companion dog, he seems lonely or maybe the Winter blues sink in for pets as well. Last weekend we went to four different animal shelters looking for a match but ended up coming home empty handed. A lot of my friends seem to be looking for a shelter animal to welcome into their homes also. I will hold onto hope that a dog will become available in light of the holiday season of giving & receiving.

6 comments:

  1. Chico is so cute. The way you captured the light makes his fur look surreal.

    I hope you find him a friend. And I'm so happy you and your friends are adopting furry friends from shelters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chico looks cute laying there with the sun shining through. Today, I was at the park, and I just stood in front of the sun for awhile. I do hope you find another dog to take home this Christmas season. I think Chico would be happy about that. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Chico. So comfy looking basking in the sun.
    I'm sure when you least expect it a new furry friend will be found at the shelter.
    diane @ thoughts&shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious!! I love the photo! I hope you find him a friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture and Chico is so sweet! I know you will find him the perfect companion soon. Tis the season to find furbabies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, poor Chico, you'll find a friend soon!
    I love this photo! I love the expression you've caught.

    ReplyDelete