Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thank You Note & Other News

First of all I would like to thank everyone for sending me vibes of healing and well being. My mentality is a lot better and I have a new perspective on my day to day life, let's hope it sticks around. In other news we had to cancel our weekend trip to Santa Cruz due to wildfires in the mountainous areas. I hope my friends out there are unaffected and out of harms way. This leaves me bummed but maybe the universe is telling me it's time to experience a new adventure? Well here's to a new week, may it treat us all well.

"Autumnal Transition on the Homestead"

6 comments:

  1. glad you're feeling better.
    maybe you all can have a family barbecue and scary movie night/weekend..a kind of pre-Halloween Halloween party?
    lol, that's always what I want to do...whatever you do, I hope you have a great time and you feel even better as the days go by.
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see Autumn's beauty around your home, Holly. Sorry you had to cancel your trip to Santa Cruz. I know how much you like to go there. :)

    Have a wonderful week.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are in much better spirits. And I, too, hope the mood sticks around.

    I hope your friends are doing all right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Holly, I have been out of the blog world loop for a while and I was sorry to read you had some troubles. But I am glad to hear you are feeling more balanced now <3 I think it is great that you feel safe enough to share even at your darkest hour, I think it's important that we all continue to do so to make us feel less alone in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The universe! Always showing us the way to go! I'm sorry you were having some problems, but happy you are in better spirits! Remember to always love yourself! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really glad that you are feeling better <3 *Hugs* Maybe a new adventure is in the cards. Do you have a local paper that shows free local event listings or looked at the national park page, or some local events through the library, if that's that's your thing that is. :) Do what you want and feel up to doing. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete