Welcome travelers near and far, I have been waiting for some visitors for quite awhile. So where have I landed you may ask yourself? Well kick off your shoes and rest your bones, Gypsy Spirit Rising is a cozy place to be.
- cut the rind off of the pineapple, set aside
- chop the pineapple flesh into small cubes
- add all rind , half of the pineapple chunks, cinnamon stick, cloves and brown sugar to the pitcher
- fill the pitcher with fresh water and cover
- let the Tepache ferment for 48 hrs
- strain into a glass filled with ice and enjoy
I came up with this recycled/upcycled idea for crayons while cleaning up the kids art supplies. Instead of throwing away all those small and broken pieces I converted them into new bright and colorful stars. My 3 year old received these in his stocking, they are the perfect size for toddler dexterity.
- Gather all your old funky crayons and take of the paper wrappers . Go find your favorite shape molds