Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Day 3


P.S.A. this is not new year new me b*******. Do not give me any alcohol this holiday season, I am done with all that.  Many of my friends and family out there are probably like" yeah right she doesn't mean it she's been down this road before". Remember that time 2 years ago when I was just five days from 5 years sober and then I went and f***** it up.  Life is great , and I am good , but I want to be better than that , I want to be amazing beyond what I have accomplished thus far!  This is truly necessary for my soul mission & spirit work . Cheers to all of us who are moving forward on our  journeys to our higher self's.


4 comments:

  1. I wasn't able to comment on the day you just posted- but good for you! I am so proud of you. It is NEVER easy to make changes-especially when we are surrounded by things that are 'old and easy to slip into'. You can do this, girlie! I have faith in you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, you are an amazing woman, and don't let anyone tell you different. That's wonderful that you try to remain in good spirits. We all have set backs, but the main thing is to get back on the horse again after we fall. love you, Holly, and enjoy this beautiful Christmas season. You are special, yes you are. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the no-even-a-bit-of-booze life. I haven't had a drink since 2013 and don't miss it. I first I started avoiding alcohol because of medications. Then the meds were over, and I didn't feel the urge to drink anything so I kept it up. It feels good. But... I'm sure you already know that.

    May this holiday season bring you all the things you want (and none which you don't).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for setting strong boundaries. You know what you need to thrive and what you need to leave behind. Ignore the nay-sayers. You've got this.

    ReplyDelete