Thursday, November 30, 2023

Silver & Gold


We have put up the glow layer of white Christmas lights and our Christmas decor inside the house. The center of the kitchen table is full of items to be crafted, when I get around to it. I acquired these vintage tart tins at a community storage unit sale a few years ago.  I'm thinking ornaments and jewelry trays. December is upon us and it will probably be hustle and bustle. Posting of decor and crafts will be soon to come.

The family( minus two of our adult children).We wish you an upcoming season of comfort & joy. May we also hold space and compassion for humanity. Extend your hearts and hand when you can.


5 comments:

  1. Glad you came for a visit so I could locate your Blog again... I haven't been great at keeping in touch via Comments recently and need to get back to being more interactive and less of a lurker. *Ha ha ha* Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matching mama and baby outfits, how darling they look, Holly. And what a wonderful family photo. Those vintage tins are cool, and I think ornaments would be a creative idea to use them for. They remind me of the old ornaments that were on the Christmas trees years ago. Yes, compassion and humanity.....two very important things that we need in the world today. I love that star on top of your tree.

    Merry Christmas season, Holly.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **Holly. I hope you're feeling better, and I said a little prayer for you. Take care. : )

      Delete