Thursday, December 3, 2020

Hello....is anybody out there ?

First Things First- Thoughts on Blogging

 Hello from my real world into bloglandia. Does anyone do this anymore? Social media has the quick connect and content sharability, but is also is a dangerous rabbit hole. The new layout of this blogging has me immensely frustrated when I try to compose and post. I miss my true blogger friends that have been with me through the years, I apologize for not making the rounds, and many are no longer on the platform of blogging. Planning to make space here and timeline travel a bit because there are photos and thoughts that stay only in memory that I want to document ...... even if its just garden photos {wink}. Just wanted to say hello...is anybody out there?






4 comments:

  1. I'm out still here and still blogging occasionally. I use Feedly to keep up with the blogs I read like yours. Most of my time these days I spend on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in blogland :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm here. The new blogger format was frustrating at first, but I guess it takes time to get used to. I still have problems at times with the photos. Many of my blog friends don't post any more, and it's makes me sad. And many of them are on Instagram just posting a photo a day. I only post once a week, but I still enjoy writing down my thoughts and sharing photos. It's a nice place to be during this troubling time we're in.

    It's Christmastime! Enjoy the season Holly.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps.....the photo of you on your side bar is beautiful. You look like a Gypsy Princess. : )

      Delete