Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Lucky 7 ~ SOB Chronicles


I've made it to my 7 months of sobriety I started in early December. If I hadn't fallen off the wagon a few I could proudly announce seven years. Can't go backwards , only movement forward into future and in the now success.  The morning started of with me deciding to get back into my yoga practice and  detoxing on a mind, body , spirit level. This revelation came to me at 2:58 am. The roosters are confused crowing so early, or was it an ordained wake up call.

Blue Print of Proposed Routine

Morning Routine:
  • Wake up at 5:00 a.m.
  •  Oil pull
  •  Glass of water with lemon
  •  Yoga practice
  •  Journaling / Blogging
  •  Nourishing breakfast
  •  Outdoor walk
  •  Garden / yard care

 Afternoon Routine:
  • House chores
  • Lunch
  • Office Work
  • Reading
  • Home repair or craft projects
  • 3:00 rest & meditation

Night Routine:
  • Outdoor walk
  • Dinner
  • Clean up / prep
  • Sleep
Just a rough draft schedule for me to follow. A more mindful approach to what I eat and mentally consume via tv, social media and such is on the agenda as well. Of course Mom duties are on there as well. Since summer break from school, we have had a loose routine and spirit lead days. It's time to get back into balance. Despite homeschooling and other chaotic world changes out of my control, I have been able to remain Sober!
 

2 comments:

  1. That's good to hear, Holly. Hoping you stay balanced. It's easy for us to get off track now and then. And stay well during this strange time we are living in.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good!
    These current times of Covid 19 doesn't make things easy either!

    Loved the flower blooms you've shared here.
    Take care, my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete