Monday, April 20, 2020

Easter Flashback


Welcomed to my one week delay of sharing our Easter festivities. We greet you at the red door adorned with a spring wreath I created from vines in my yard. The rest of the decor is hot glued items from the Dollar Store I had in a closet. The Ostara dreamcatcher was created last year. My hope for this week is that my creativity comes back to me, I have an intense need to create. Below are some of our Easter Sunday traditions.


 
Dying Eggs

Hard Boiled

Doubled Eggs

Egg Hunt

Dog Egg Hunt

New Picnic Table


Notitas ~
 Our Governor has declared all Texas schools will remained closed the rest of the school year. We are working on making the Sanctuary a Summer Camp type feel of homeschool. 

8 comments:

  1. Holly, your door wreath is so creative, and I love your red door. Oh, how I miss the Easter egg hunts with the little ones. I wasn't able to see the granddaughters this year, but hopefully soon. Your dogs look like they are having the time of their life searching for eggs, and I love your new picnic table. That will come in handy this Summer when you have outside picnics.

    Stay well, dear friend. I enjoyed your Easter post.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the door wreath. Easter was very weird for us this year-we always have big family get-togethers but not this year. I hope you find your creative mojo again! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these decorations and I love all your photos!!! Please stay safe! I do hope your creativity comes back! It will! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a Summer Camp Home School Vibe would be really an Idyllic setting. Thanks for coming by for a visit, I'm trying to catch up on everyone's Blog and tho' I don't always comment, I do stop by for a lurk! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute wreath. I'm sure many happy times will be had at your new picnic table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wreath turned out so cute! Looks like you have a lovely space for home schooling, complete with an outdoor cafeteria spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Easter dreamcatcher and that lovely wreath against the backdrop of your red door. Well done for making the most of Easter despite the strange times we're living in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the idea of a dog egg hunt! That picture made my day.

    ReplyDelete