Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Sunny Day In San Francisco


In my last post I mentioned a trip to San Francisco was on my mind, and we went! Saturday's Bay Area weather was a beautiful and glorious 70's with light coastal breezes. We started off the adventure by taking the kids to experience Haight Ashbury, which we realized is highly commercialized. I will do a separate post with all the photos. After trippin on Haight we walked across the Golden Gate Bridge, which will be another post with picture overload. After all that walking it was time to wind down and have lunch so we headed to the beach. Baker Beach used to be our favorite but the nudist took over. Our new little cove of the Pacific Ocean is China Beach.










 I always leave my heart in San Francisco.



5 comments:

  1. Oh, these pictures are great, Holly. I haven't been to San Francisco in awhile, and now I want to visit again! Love the surfer picture, as it reminds me of husband and son. And your little guy is cute. Beautiful ocean picture, and that sea gull is being mischievous. :) I'm glad you took a trip to this interesting place.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images. It makes me yearn for the beach. If we get lucky around these parts, I shall be able to visit in a few weeks. It won't be this pretty, but I'll get to smell the ocean. Love the pictures of your boy, so handsome! And the Robin Williams Tunnel put a smile on my face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such great memories fron San Fran from a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning photos Holly.
    Looks like you had a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete