Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Interval Yoga 30 Day Challenge ~ Day 3

{Corner View friends my post is after this is one, so please scroll down, but you can still enjoy this post also }

Yesterday was a pure leg day all day for me.  I took the kid's to the California State Fair and we walked here , there, and everywhere looking at all the exhibits, shows, and standing in ride lines. When I find the time I will post our fair fun. Time to stretch and balance with today's flow, and yay we get to sit.


Now treat yourself with a post workout smoothie. I also love smoothies and juice as breakfast, especially when it's already warm weather in the morning. How's the weather in your neck of the woods? Thanks to my neighbor for sharing his crop of nectarines with us.

Banana Nectarine Dream


Recipe:
1 frozen banana, 1  1/2 cups almond milk , 2 nectarines

Throw it all in the blender & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment