Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tone It Up Tuesday

Spring has sprung yay, it's bikini season ugggh! Time to shape up . I'm currently committing myself to follow through with the weekly schedules on Tone It Up. All you really need is access to the web, hand weights, yoga mat, and time to dedicate to yourself. That's right free workouts in your own home, I fit mine in right before I get the kiddos up for school. Bonus....your trainers Karena & Katrina do most of their workouts from the beach, that's  where my mental state has been lately if you can't tell my new blog layout (wink). Here's to planting new goals for Spring.
                           
                                                                           

This pic was from February's #LoveYourBodyChallenge, I'm working towards this goal again .

No comments:

Post a Comment