Monday, December 4, 2023

December Garden Notitas

Sweet Potato Vines

  
Loofas

 
Tomato & Railroad Vine

Zinnia

Bok Choy

Zucchini & Lettuce 

Carrots & Basil Pots

Snapdragon & Lavender 

Mustard Greens & Kale

Bell Peppers 

Lupine

 Today was a beautiful spring like day in the garden. Although it is December the garden is still green and flourishing. Just thought I'd share a few plants and blooms. We are still getting a few migrating monarchs, and the bees are buzzing about. The garden is my therapy, and I realized this as I haven't been there for a few days. As I opened the gate and strolled myself and the Bambino ( Strega Nona's little apprentice) into the radiant fragrant space we tend to together, the real world and it's troubles released of my shoulders. The sun warmed our bodies and souls.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet that you took the grandbaby into the garden and spent a little time there. Yes, our gardens are therapy, as well as the places of nature near our homes that we can have peaceful time. You have many wonderful things in your garden, Holly. Enjoy it as much as you can. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs.
    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is thriving. Our Grandkids always loved our Gardens and especially harvesting what we grew to eat.

    ReplyDelete