Monday, September 26, 2022

Morning Meditation - New Moon in Libra


These words are from the journaling that came to me this morning as I sipped my Eucalyptus tea and meditated. To communicate with spirit, embodied practices are necessary to bring about the energy for transmission.


We are now traveling through the vortex of a black hole. Planets are retrograde but are shifting slowly back into their stations. The upheaval and miss connections, miscommunication and non-connectivity is in a space of realization and contemplation.

New paths are emerging and energization with synchronicity are taking place. Shadow work needs to be completed in order to immerse fully into the new challenges ahead that are illuminated and warm with light.

You are the mystic light and you're also the darkness for you lack the power of letting go. Letting go of the past that holds you down makes you cry, anguish squeezes your heart into a million broken pieces. Go to those pieces as they are the cosmos and come together to form new light, new pulse of your life continuing forward.

May you become as the brightest star to reach others to you so you can ignite those around you. Your soul's mission is the job of servitude and it's best serve when igniting passion , illumination and hope in others.
 


Monday mornings I also like to pull a Goddess guide card and an assisting angel card. Here is this weeks guidance and personal interpretation.

Spirit of Pentacles

Peace and grounding are finally found at home at the end of this cycle. Ascension has been earned from experience and cultivation of your life and overcoming the darkness. Bounty in blessings are achieved for the realization of where your at , is were you need to be , and that is where the work needs to come from. Wow this resonates so deep and is in complete conjunction with message from spirit during meditation. I changed the name and look of the blog to reflect this new stage in my life. Ive been feeling lost and didn't feel at home still here in Texas, but I know for now this is where the magic happens and where our soul work is coming from .

Sonya

A message from a deceased love one. I'm happy and at peace, I do not blame you, you did nothing wrong. My spirit is more alive now and no longer in pain. I come to you in messages and dreams. This right here is a message from my dearly beloved ChiPoo Chico. I was just saying how witches familiars are black cats but mine was a white Chihuahua. Its been about 4 years since he's passed. I regret I didn't get him to a vet, I believe maybe he got bite by a snake. We just got new skeletons for Halloween
and I named this one Chico, who waits by the front door ready to run outside and play.




2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of being a bright star to others. Have a wonderful rest of the week. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Hello Blog Admin and anyone reading this , I was diagnosed of herpes and Hiv at the age of 24, and it runs my life until I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center- thankfully after drinking Dr itua herbal medicines for two weeks I'm completely cured which really helped me now I've had no limit how much I do massively. I had two jobs, one full time and one part time, have my horse to care for and would also help friends with their horses. Have since had to accept that I only have one job (to take care of my health) and still care for my horse with help... Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases like Herpes,Hiv/Aids,Cancer,Kidney Disease,Liver Diseases,Hepatitis,Lupus,HPV,Diabetes,COPD, And other health conditions anyone may have in their body. Dr Itua uses his herbal medicineTo cure those diseases.
    Visit his herbal website www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com This is an illness I wouldn't wish on my enemy

    ReplyDelete