Saturday, December 19, 2020

Holiday Night Lights

 







Christmastime in Downtown Navasota Texas is a sight to behold. The drive into the main downtown area is a splendid display of old Victorian houses dressed with holiday decor and twinkling lights to the nines. Every year a Home For the Holidays event is held, which includes a hometown night parade and lighting of the Christmas tree at city hall. This small town southern charm has me feeling like I'm in a Hallmark movie. Happy Holidays from my corner of the world to yours.












2 comments:

  1. Love the lights. I haven't seen many this year, since I haven't left the house much other than to go to the park. It's snowing right now, but it would be nice to go for a drive, maybe tomorrow... to breathe in the Solstice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That store window is so festive and pretty. I love to see the downtowns at Christmastime, and it's always fun when Santa drives through the neighborhoods with his merry and jolly face and Santa suit. I'm glad you were able to drive through the downtown area, Holly. Merry Christmas to you, dear friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete