Wednesday, January 29, 2020

SOB Chronicles

The plan doesn't work unless you do. Think about the truth this statement brings up.  Starting with the small conscience decisions to make improvement to your habits. Sobriety is a big key for my transition back to the self I was before. Having my son see me throwing up at the toilet and bringing me tylenol and water made me feel like a complete ugly failure. What an example for children, especially my youngest. That right there was the turning point again, and if we've been blogging family for awhile you know this is not my first rodeo with sobriety. My friends and family who I used to drink with have been really supportive and we still kick back together and have fun. Many thanks to you all, much love. Special props to the Renaissance man who has maintained his sobriety since we first made the decision many years ago.

Every year after New Years day I have my return to the sun. I'm the same age all year! This year marks 40, and milestone birthdays tend to make me contemplate and motivate. Now that I sleep better, the 5:00 a.m. start off the day is a real rise & shine. Once everyone is up and out the door to work and school, it is me time. January was the intro back to diet and fitness, because what you do now will be apparent by spring. And by diet I mean switching up what I eat, and basically cutting out the crap. Yoga has been January's mode of fitness which is good for mind & body connection. Now that my body is used to movement again I'm striving towards strength training in the months to follow because this Mama of four is not ready to hang up the bikini just yet.

I joined Mel Robbins Best Decade Ever and I'm dreaming big. Mel is highly motivating and real with how she connects us the audience which is more a tribe creating a ripple effect already. I have big dreams and damn it I'm doing  the work it takes to get there. We are all worth it right! You only live  once, and with the recent passing of Kobe and his girl, I realize the time is now. Tomorrow isn't promised no matter what rung of the latter you are on, so you better start living that best life. Humanity needs to kick in big time, because we are all just that HUMAN. I want to see you all  succeed in life, so what small action will you take to make the shift that will put those bad ass plans you store in your conscious into action?



Do the work, because my friends you are so deserving of all you desire 💜


~ Notitas ~
      . Thanks for taking the time to read the first episode of SOB Chronicles
      . SOB is short for sobriety or sick of booze
      . please share what small action your taking, and what the dream is!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to read you so motivated and eager to get better. That is more than half the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have big plans for this year, big goals, and big dreams. Keep on going, Holly. I don't think anyone can stop you. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on going, Holly :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete