Tuesday, October 22, 2019

October Musings


Ahhh October you barely arrived and is as equally swift at flying into November. This month has been busy Y'all ! October has always been a collaborative of birthdays, anniversary and general holiday merriment.

 Last week the Hubby and I celebrated our 17 yr wedding anniversary. We went to a local Italian Dive in Magnolia called Pizzaiolo's. I had this big Mango Margarita with a spinach mushroom calzone. The Man had a philly cheese steak. 

On the crafting front, I've been mostly making garb accessories for myself to wear to work at The Texas Renaissance Festival. I do sales at a Fantasy Photography shop 322 called Whimsys Muse. If you happen to be at the festival stop by and say hello.

Weekend 3's theme was Pirates. I took a cue from my favorite Rum soaked pirate Jack sparrow and created some hair trinkets. This was a crafting project I really enjoyed and might add to my Gypsy Spirit Rising creations.

A quick headshot before heading out the door. The accessories stayed in place under my former beach sun hat converted into a tricorn. Did I mention I love dressing up! Me thinks this is also my Halloween getup.

As the month is winding down we have a 9th Birthday coming up for {M} celebrated on Halloween with a Monster Mash Birthday Bash. So much more but I wanted to share a few tidbits with y'all on the blogosphere.

🦇 Many Spooky Blessings in your Hallow Endeavors 🎃

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Holly, and Happy Birthday to your special boy. Italian food is just right to celebrate your anniversary. The Renaissance Festival sounds fun, and I like the purse and jewelry you created. You look cute in your festive costume. You are enjoying the October days, and I remember how much you enjoy the Halloween festivities. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Happy birthday to the small one! I love what you did with your hat and your crafts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete