Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Back From Hiatus

Hello everyone I'm back from an unintended blogging hiatus. Summer had some adventures, school is back in session and my season of work outside of the home is upon me. That being said I will be time traveling in time with my posts sharing current happenings and memories. I have acquired new followers in my absence and would like to ask a favor of you. Could you please leave a comment and link back to your site so I can follow back. The interface on blogger follow has changed and I can no longer click on your  pic to direct me to your online space. Thanks in advance!  I look forward to all October has to offer and hope to visit and catch up with everyone soon, until then be at peace in life's current flow.


3 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful soul! Good to see you! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue Buddha. Welcome back to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color of your walls in the living room, Holly. It's a warm tone. So, you have been having a lot of rain! We had a couple days of rain, which I loved, and Fall has arrived here in northern Cal. The days are cooler in the mornings, and I feel the change that my favorite season brings. So good to see a post from you again, and I'm looking forward to seeing all your Fall goodies. Your statue is peaceful just looking at it. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete