Friday, December 21, 2018

Yule At Celestial Pines

Merry Solstice/ Yule salutations to all who visit my cyber home. The door is wide open and I invite you in to cozy up and enjoy the tidings of the season in my hearth and on the homestead. Today will celebrated by a sacred cleansing of the home, time spent with nature, and  family togetherness at night. Ohh and tonight is also the great gingerbread house throw down! Before winter break fully commences I want to share some of our holiday home.













BLESSINGS OF LOVE AND LIGHT 

3 comments:

  1. Love all the color and warmth, the way you put together the memories and what is happening now... That's the spirit.


    Happiest (belated) Solstice to you and your loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Holly! I loved seeing all your treasures in your home. I had a 1981 baby....Nel! Your Christmas tree is pretty, and I like those pillows on your couch. The reindeer are cute, and that last picture is so cool.

    Wishing you peace today and always, Holly.

    love, ~me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings of love and light to you! Such a beautiful post! I truly love it! Merry Christmas! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete