Sunday, July 15, 2018

Passions a Plenty

Disclaimer: I am one trippy little hippie but I do not trip on shrums. I do however believe if the spirit leads me to go on that quest , my brain pattern will be recovered and recalibrated to a brighter path. This sketch however captures my spirit, and my perky nose.
{ Artist Unknown }

New bloggery is at foot as I'm  participating with a circle of friends in a revolutionary rediscovery of just being. "Trinkets And Armor" was created by the headmistress Magaly Guerrero. After you enjoy my post , go check out her wicked smile and inked heart felts. This weeks addition is "What's your Passion"?

I asked the members of my household what do you think my passions are , what do I truly enjoy doing? The Renaissance Man responded with "making poison, uh no I mean making potions", he laughed in reference to my wild crafting and herbalism. He went on to say I pick up nature and use it for decor, healing, magic, etc. {E} my eldest daughter said my passion was making things, crafting, upcycling, and hoarding objects for future projects. My daughter{L} response was cooking and creating new foods from different health aspects and cultures. And my sweet hearted young son {M} answered family time spent traveling, and the beach, "Oh Mom you love the Ocean, and taking photo's of wild nature". And yes they pretty much picked up on my many Passions.

A new found passion that has bubbling up for me in the past few years is home organization and decor. This includes indoor and out. Imagine I come to your home for a visit and the first session we have a platica ( a heart to heart conversation ). I get a feeling for your vibe, and the next time we literally clear the clutter of life no longer needed. With your pieces of memories and necessities remaining, we then rearrange your living spaces into beautiful flows of your everyday life. I believe this skill helped me sell my last house and transformed our severely damaged repo trailer we bought as our new home. Just a thought, I can help with transformation of mind, body , and spirit. Because spirit is passions in motion, and don't let anything dull your shine. I'm off now to visit your passions in your sacred space.


9 comments:

  1. a woman that has found and follows her passion has a contagious spirit, an inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all your passions--from your love for poisoning, um... I mean, possioning *cough* to your ability to use the things you love to make your life and the life of those around you brighter and more fulfilling. I'm quite taken by your newly found passion. And you know what? I think I will copycat you.

    I have not really declutter in ages. Yes, I clean (I'm compulsive about it). Yes, I organize (that compulsion thing again). But I'm terrible when it comes to getting rid of things I know I will never need. I will make a plan and tell you how it goes!

    This is exactly what I wanted from Trinkets and Armor: the chance to learn from each other's living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your passions speak to a younger me and refresh the spirit of the olde broad I am now. How lovely you are. My name is Oma Linda and I will enjoy this journey we will be on with Ms. Magaly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These passions all sound amazing. I love the line "spirit is passions in motion" - so true! And such a beautiful way of saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your talent for taking a space and making it a home is so very special. I love all of your passions! I, too, hoard objects for future projects which puts a serious kink into my de-cluttering and organizing! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully uplifting post. I too am tying to de-clutter my life by going through all those unfinished jobs and craft projects....I may be some time lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of that sounds super cool, but I am especially charmed by the idea of clutter cleaning and reorganizing as therapy. I know how frazzled I feel when the house is a mess, and how peaceful it is to have a cup of tea In a tidy room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly beautiful post!! So meaningful and uplifting! I love it! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image and such a beautiful post! I connect to all of your passions..herbs, potions etc. It is interesting how each family member you asked connected to a different aspect of you...all creational! Your newfound passion sounds wonderful, magical, healing..energy shifting. and very exciting..shine on.
    Lovely visiting your beautiful world , have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete