Wednesday, January 18, 2023

23 & Me


Welcome 2023, a New Year and my solar return.
Major Arcana pull for the year #2 High Priestess
I officially became a Nona!

Finally getting around to posting. January has been eventful so far with birthdays and transitions. December and Christmas were joyous and busy with doula care. I'm immersing into new roles that fill my spirit and deep rooted ancestral knowledge is emerging. I hope to get on here more this year and share the journeying forward of the Wise Wild Woman. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to have a sweet grandbaby! Nothing like it in the world. Nice to see a post from you. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, to you and your daughter! How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations on the arrival of your sweet grandbaby :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world, little one. It's wonderful to be a grandma. Nice to see a post from you again, Holly. I hope you are well.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete