Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Of Thrillers & Flowers

 





These floral sprigs were originally bought to make Renaissance garlands for this Fall. At last I will no longer be working in the realm. I can't stand on my feet for hours on end anymore due to my varicose veins in my right leg, and a prolapsed uterus. Also I'm my daughters doula and she's in her third trimester.  Womb care love on both ends.

No waste around here so I created two floral Halloween Fall buckets and a matching wreath for the door. We have since taken out our Halloween bins and decorated inside and out. This year it feels slight for some reason, but will have a layer of birthday Halloween decor thrown on it for {M} at the end of the month, my All Hallows Eve baby. The ofrenda is being started as well, the ancestors are always coming through and we want them to feel the extra honor and love this year.

I put a side list of the books I'm reading or rather being read to, on the right of the blog. Getting my Mexican / Latin literature on, traveling through time and spaces, sacred and connective. I have Audible with credits through Prime and have been enjoying poetry and stories through headphones while doing housework and outdoor care. The two books above I selected for my hammock and comfy reading. Some thrills and chills for the season. I'm really intrigued to read Dyer Lane as it is based on a place from my past. A few years ago I did a blog post about this haunted tragic place which can be read here, Tragedy's of Dyer Lane.

Happy October beginnings, it's finally feeling like Fall.

5 comments:

  1. Sending healing wishes to you and wishing your daughter all the very best with her baby.
    I absolutely love your floral buckets! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your health issues but thrilled you have a new baby coming to love. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read about your health issues.
    Sending good wishes for the new baby's arrival.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't know what to do without my audiobooks when things get rough.

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Hello Blog Admin and anyone reading this , I was diagnosed of herpes and Hiv at the age of 24, and it runs my life until I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center- thankfully after drinking Dr itua herbal medicines for two weeks I'm completely cured which really helped me now I've had no limit how much I do massively. I had two jobs, one full time and one part time, have my horse to care for and would also help friends with their horses. Have since had to accept that I only have one job (to take care of my health) and still care for my horse with help... Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases like Herpes,Hiv/Aids,Cancer,Kidney Disease,Liver Diseases,Hepatitis,Lupus,HPV,Diabetes,COPD, And other health conditions anyone may have in their body. Dr Itua uses his herbal medicineTo cure those diseases.
    Visit his herbal website www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com This is an illness I wouldn't wish on my enemy

    ReplyDelete