Thursday, February 3, 2022

Reclamation

I found my word for the year in a different approach than I usually do. I pulled all 26 major arcana cards from The Intuitive Night Goddess Tarot deck held them in my hands and gathered energy. The word came to me before I pulled the card...reclamation. I still shuffled and pulled a card, and there she was (traditionally the devil card) renamed Reclamation. The insight before the insight left me all tingly, I felt this last year I had lost my power.


rec·la·ma·tion
/ˌrekləˈmāSH(ə)n/

the process of claiming something back or of reasserting a right.

We are already into the second month of the year, and I finally got around to this sharing. January has been busy. We have been working on small indoor repairs and painting. There's a long to do list to get to but once that is done we will be on a more even keel, or a bunch of something else's will pop up. An attitude of gratitude to insert here for we have things to take care of. A new year and new opportunities ahead. If you would like to share your word of the year drop it below.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great t be able to knock those small "to do" things off your list? Love the reclamation word/goal. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds that January has been very busy for you, hoping February will not be quite as busy.
    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the process and the word! There is powerful magic in reclaiming...

    ReplyDelete