Thursday, August 26, 2021

Evolution of Change

 Transformation, the necessary shifts to become new or experience a re-birth. The butterfly and the many metamorphic changes to gain your wings comes to mind. On my personal soul journey I have recently been taking blows from the Universe. My social media identity and online presence has taken a hit. Gypsy is deemed a slur across the board and "Gypsy Spirit Rising" has been my self expression for years. Alas I had been advised to change my branding or be banned from some social media outlets I enjoy. Another deep taking away from my soul is the fact I will not be able to work the Texas Renaissance Festival this year due to mandatory vaccination and new regulation for us Rennies running the show. This will be the first time in 3 years since I've not worked fall weekends.

So what shall this Gypsy whose spirit has risen to a higher plane of existence do? I'm walking the plank and diving off the deep end. And as the water hits my face and my whole body immerses into the water, I swim deeper into the abyss. My eyes open and I ponder all that lies beneath the surface and discover the cleansing and quenching of water for this Summer has burned me with it's fire. Emerging back to surface as my higher self into Dreamy Boheme. Will you continue this journey with me? Same soul, but elevated spirit. Welcome to Dreamy Boheme's Into the Mystic .

Some found nature while tending to my gardens.





5 comments:

  1. Oh, your blog name, Gypsy Spirit Rising, is what has drawn me to your site all these years. Like you, I have a Gypsy heart. But change is always good, and Yes, I'll follow along with you. That's too bad you can't do the Renaissance Festival this year, but you have many talents, Holly, and I'm sure you will follow your heart venturing into many more adventures.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your spirit is elevated. I think we all need rebirth at different times in our lives. I am a newer follower and will follow you for sure. Blessings- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are often times along life's path when change is needed.
    Take care.
    Happy September Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change can be a wonderful thing. And of course I'll stick around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Elevated Spirit is always preferred. Identity, isn't it a Curious thing that some people won't always just let us have our own Identity and try to force one upon some within Society? I've never been a conformist and those I happen to know who are of the Romany, Romanichal or Travelers don't get as hung up on the word Gypsy... it's when blatant discrimination and Hatred towards their people happen that they would take issue, as any Peoples would who have been marginalized and vilified for Centuries. I freely use the word, not in slur, my Mom was part Didi Kai... and each group has their own words to describe themselves, much like the Native American Tribes do, which differ from what others call them anyway. You do you without apology, but the threat of banning from sites you enjoy would be frustrating and seems like coercion to me. It would be akin to some Norse folk pressuring me to drop Valhalla or some of the Cultural Bohemians to pressure me to drop Bohemian and call it Cultural Appropriation or something. *LOL* Screw that, I am who I am... and how I Identify my own Identity is mine alone to decide... you too my Friend. Continue to Elevate in Spirit and in Deeds, I know you will.

    ReplyDelete