Monday, July 23, 2018

Of Footballs & Pumpkins


Yes the countdown has begin, it's 100 days till Halloween ! We are soon transitioning into a new month and with the beginning of August comes football season. And hopefully with all this will come a cool down of the weather, okay I know that is not going to happen Texas is hot as hell. We are are Oakland Raider fans and they are not playing any Texas teams this year so no stadium fun for us.


Okay enough about Football as Morticia is lovely implying. I have to get a jump start on Halloween and fall decor because I didn't get to decorate or celebrate as usual last year because we were selling the house. Since I couldn't transition into the witchy flare everywhere, I gave it to my sister in law to throw her Hallow Birthday Bash, and said just bring it back when you move to Texas. She wont be here for many moons so I must start anew. A new dollar store opened up in town, and believe me that's big in these parts. We are in the woods and travel a few country miles to get to any retail space. But on the plus craft time is a must. When Halloween creations and ideas pop up so early in the blog , do not be alarmed...... be inspired.


2 comments:

  1. 100 days til all hallows eve!! Well I for one will be back to see your décor for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!! I can't wait to see your creations!! So excited for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete