Sunday, July 2, 2017

Projections on Projects

The recent Beautiful Freaks Fest hosted by our Magaly has put my mind on Halloween. I've been working on this cross stitch project since the end of last summer and today I finally completed it. I feel now I finished this project I can move forward to new creative outlets and projects. 






What loose ends are you tying up with a pretty bow? Are there projects in the making or growing brain children waiting to be born?  I plan to make this July a productive one for sure.

5 comments:

  1. Holly, these cross stitches are cute and just right for Halloween. You did a great job making them. They look nice dangling from your bench. I went to Hobby Lobby the other day, and they are starting to put out Fall things already. I smiled cause it's my favorite season. Cross stitch is really a talent, and it looks like a lot of time and love went into making them. These will be good to pass on to your kids one day. They will have something mama made while they were growing up. : )

    Happy Fourth of July.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job, I only ever was able to do very tiny cross-stitch projects or they never got completed! *Smiles* Here's to Halloween in July! Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Halloween feels are in the air. And I like it!

    I've been working on a brain child that wants to take over the house (and all my time). I'm hoping to win the battle before the end of this month. But who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love! When I saw your cross stitch pieces, I smiled and looked at the piece you made for me! You are so talented! These are adorable! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete