Thursday, April 3, 2014

3 Ingredient Homemade Chocolate ~ Thrifty Thursday



When I found out that it's possible to make your own chocolate I was super excited. To top it off you only need 3 ingredients to make your pure goodness! To the cabinets I run to see if I have what it takes to create.


  So here are the all natural healthy components needed . 


In a bowl mix 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, 1/4 cup cocoa powder and 2-3 tbsp honey.


All I could find for a mold was my travel doubled egg tray but I later realized this is going to work to my advantage to make egg shaped chocolates for Easter.  Allow chocolate to harden then pop them out. These reminded me of almond joy, probably due to the coconut oil. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing we don't use coconut oil over here, cause I can see this being totally lethal come one of my evening bake surges :)

    ReplyDelete